UMBRELLA CORPORATION

Yakini universe.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings Umbrella

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings Umbrella on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Not sure where else to put this so it goes here.

Time for a greeting and some honesty, in spite of the risks.

I am Antares. Currently a low-end player in Ogame residing in 1.158.

As mentioned in my trade request tread I am currently on the receiving end of a fair few bandits, though they have cooled off in recent days, in spite of several spy-probes in a daily to bi-daily basis.

I would like to make matters crystal clear.

I do not mind joining your alliance if it can benefit both yourselves and me - however:

I keep a list of those who have crossed me. So far it consists of 5 separate names in different alliances.

I fully intend to build myself up to the point where I can seek out, raid, attack and if possible exterminate my self-appointed enemies. I honestly do not care how long it will take and I intend to spend my usual 10-20 minutes a day playing Ogame for as long ahead as I can foresee myself gaming and having internet. This period spans years, possibly decades, and I have that daily time to spare. There will come a day when people who's names are on my list will pay for all eternity.

Currently no-one who has wronged me are part of either HORIZON or the UMBRELLA CORPORATION itself so I do not mind the prospect of trading with your alliance for mutual benefit, and as I said I don't mind joining as long as it represents a net-gain for all.

However my vendetta could be a problem for your alliance. At this time I have little interest in re-thinking my goals and tailor them to suit your alliance. As such my goals may be in conflict with your alliance's greater interests, whatever they are.

While I don't mind trading, I do not expect to be a good fit for your alliance. If you think otherwise, please let me know.

- Antares

View user profile

2 Re: Greetings Umbrella on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:26 pm

I think I can speak for all Umbrella, that you will fit just fine Smile
Like we specified in the alliances pages (Umbrella and Horizon 's) if you decide to join Horizon, you will be more protected, and you will be able to grow faster without so many problems. We like to help and protect our fillial.

Feel free to send the application to Umbrella Horizon, and when the time comes you may upgrade to Umbrella Corp, and who knows, maybe someone else will like to help in your "personal vendetta" Wink

3 Re: Greetings Umbrella on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:59 pm

erasermaster wrote:I think I can speak for all Umbrella, that you will fit just fine Smile
Like we specified in the alliances pages (Umbrella and Horizon 's) if you decide to join Horizon, you will be more protected, and you will be able to grow faster without so many problems. We like to help and protect our fillial.

Feel free to send the application to Umbrella Horizon, and when the time comes you may upgrade to Umbrella Corp, and who knows, maybe someone else will like to help in your "personal vendetta" Wink

I guess we will see about that.

An application will be forthcoming.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum